Tuesday, August 05, 2003

Yesterday we headed out to Portland (The Rose Garden) to catch the Dave Mathews Band concert. It was awesome!! I was able to bring Annie along and we had a lot of fun. The group was about 12 people and we had a private suite right in front of the stage. All in all a good show, never like last year at the Gorge, but it was nice.
I got home around 2:30am and he was awake cleaning up. Yesterday was the day that he was supposed to take care of everything and he said he did, but he didn't want to give me details. We kinda got into a fight but to be honest I had no energy to deal with it so I went to the couch to sleep. He woke me up about an hour later and took me to bed. I know I have to be understanding and patient, and I know that the next few days are not gonna be easy but in the long run, I'm hoping it's for the best. I never thought we would be in this situation... He told me I won, and was I happy (all bitter-like) and as he was saying that I was thinking to myself: God! I didn't know this was a competition. I can't wait til their names aren't mentioned in my house anymore.
We'll see what happens. He wants to move to Virginia soon and and restart our lives, I have told him the running away from problems doesn't solve them, it just covers them temporarily.

No comments: