Friday, August 22, 2003

I'm still at work and I have so much to do! I have to go pay my car, pick up the key to the new place, help Annie pick up her stuff and the list goes on. I have been having a very hard time today. I feel bad for F's. situation, no money, no work, no family here... I can't believe everything thast has happened between us, it's so sad. I would've been there for him all my life but he didn't want me there. He made his choice on who he wanted and there is nothing I can do but that doesn't mean I don't feel horrible for him being in a bad position. I hope he finds a job soon or hopefully he already has one.
I wonder if I'll see him again... I wonder if he thinks about me and misses me... I wonder if he sleeps with her in our bed...
Too much deception. Too much pain.

No comments: