Wednesday, August 06, 2003

wasaaaa! Yesterday I was able to get my much needed rest and do a little thinking, also was able to sit back, watch as it all went down. Karma is a bitch! I looked around and everybody was so unhappy, God knows what happened Monday night, but whatever it was, it wasn't good. I'm not saying I like to see people unhappy, it's just crazy how it goes: when you do something wrong, you pay for it and there is no way around that. I just hope that he realizes that in order to be with me he needed to chop the problem's head. He told me he took care of it. He tells me he wants to be with me and that I'm the only one that owns his heart. He tells me to give him some credit, that he wouldn't touch her with a ten foot pole and that if he was to ever be with someone else, that it would definelty not be her (gross!)
I want to believe him so badly...
Like I've been saying, we'll see :)
I spoke to my brother J. yesterday, it was his B-day. He is about to finish college and I'm so proud of him , and also B., my other brother, he's also almost done with school. I am very lucky to have the family I have and to have had such a wonderful childhood and adolesence. I hope that the years to come are good too. Right now I feel that my life is on pause, stagnant.

No comments: