Thursday, August 21, 2003

Just one more day and I move!!
Well, I'm already out of the house since Saturday when shit hit the fan at my house. It's not worth repeating everthing that happened, all I'll say is he admitted to the cheating, I told her off, told her husband what a sorry whore she is and repeated everything F. told me in detail. I figured he should know too. I've been staying at Janey's house since then until tonight. She had been so great to me! I'll never be able to thank her enough. I'm so dissapointed in everything, he treated me like shit, hurt me beyond words, disrespected me, lied to me, was cruel about it too...I'll never forgive him, ever. He could've waited 5 more days until I moved out to bring her into my house. He submitted her to my mouth, I'm not a crazy ghetto bitch that insults people left and right, but damn did she deserve it. So did he..
So it's a new beginning for me, I'm not looking back ever. I feel bad for him and what he is about to go through, without money or a job but people make their choices. I was willing to help him out regardless of everything that had happened, but he made his choice, now she should help him, pay his rent and feed him, give him rides and give him money.


No comments: