Tuesday, January 06, 2004

Random Phone Calls
He called yesterday. Again, caught me off guard in one of the busiest days I've had at work in a long time. He just wanted to tell me he has forwarded some important mail to me. We hung up and I stayed thinking about how many things I have been meaning to talk to him about so I called him back. We agreed to see each other and sit down and talk.
I went home and waited for his call and sure enough he called. We are getting together today after work.
I'm not sure what I'll say once I have him in front of me but I guess we need to discuss how we are going to proceed on the divorce and so on. It's going to be really hard to see him and have such an unpleasant conversation but it's gotta be done. I've been so nervous and confused. I miss him so much, he sounds like if he misses me too but its a sad sad thing that he had to go an ruin everything to the point of no return.

On other news...
We are having a snow storm and I drove to work this morning. It was nasty and hazardous but I'm looking out the window right now and I can see how beautiful it looks.

No comments: