Saturday, October 30, 2004

Yeah you

You call me up, telling me you want to see me, you write telling me you miss me, you make plans, tell me to trust you, that you would call or show up. Well, like always(who knows why?) I beleived you and it sucks that you think that you can still act that way with me. Well let me tell you something, I don't want to play games, I never did and I don't want to start now. I can never count on you. You are the one that is supposed to be trying, you arethe one that needs to put the most effort, becuase YOU fucked up. So I don't know what makes you think you can call me up and make plans with me to later on basically shit on it. Remember.. YOU are the one that told me you wanted to see me. If you cannot even get around to keeping a promise as simple as picking up the damn phone or, god forbid, be trustworhy, then what makes youthink you I'd ever venture into getting back with you. I'm very fucking pist. With that said, I don't think you and I should see each other again. I'm moving away in May, and this time is forreal, it's time for me to move on with my life and put you behind.

No comments: