Tuesday, October 26, 2004

what to do, what to do...

Consistency requires you to be as ignorant today as you were a year ago.
(Bernard Berenson)

Ok. So here I find myself again in a position similar to last year around the same time of year. I really need to make up my mind about a few things and do them already. I need some extra money to do this and I need to figure out how i'm going to get it, so if you have any ideas, please shoot them my way. Regarding Fran, well, who knows what will happen. He makes me mad!
As per this damn cold weather, well with me , I guess it really all depends on the weather. This past weekend was crazy, fights, boredom, movies, bad food, discovery of an unwanted visitor, feeling good about taking steps to bettering my situation, conversations, phone calls and not much more.
Pretty lame entry, but that's my mood right now...

No comments: