Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Tuesday night is party time

We all went out last night. We went to Chopstix, the dueling piano bar in my neighborhood where we had a few drinks, ate dinner and prayed so that the singers wouldn’t target us and make us go up on stage. It was a lot of fun. After that we went to Capitol Hill because Maribel wanted to go the one of the gay bars there, Wild Rose or something like that. We had a really good time there trying to encourage Maribel to go talk to the girl she liked. She eventually did but it was almost too late because the girl was out the door. At around 1:30 am we crossed the street and went to Barça, had an interesting conversation and then got kicked out because the bar was closing. I went home and feel a sleep immediately Ohh how I loved my bed ... Last night was fun!

It’s Wednesday morning now and I’m at work hungover but ok. I think I’ll go have some eggs now, see ya later.

No comments: