Friday, October 29, 2004

Don't wanna be an American idiot.
Don't want a nation under the new mania.
And can you hear the sound of hysteria?
The subliminal mindfuck America.
(Green Day)

I remember when I was young I used to hate watching TV. I would rather be playing, or eavesdropping my parents conversation or bothering someone in the kitchen. Now a days, most of the times, I get home, shower, eat something and then park my ass in front of the TV. As I’m doing this, I think about 40 times that it’s not good, that I already spend most of my day sitting down at work in front of a screen. It can’t be healthy to get home and do the same, my ass will only get fatter and my muscles will turn into jelly. Bottom line, I have a severe case of the lazies and it just ain’t cutting it. Therefore, this weekend I pronounce it "Fuck TV" weekend. So there.

No comments: