Thursday, September 11, 2003

Reality TV is invading us! Every channel on the dial is playing a reality TV show, it's too much! I have to admit that I'm guilty of watching a whole bunch of them. How could you not? Us human beings are nosey by nature and it is perfect... you get to watch others' peoples lives, butt into their business and then on top of it laugh about what fools they are. Man! and a million dollars here, two over there, America choosing your husband, family members against each other, you name it...they have it. It's not productive but sure as hell damn entertaining. I don't think it's good for me to be watching all that shit on TV. From now on, I'll try to stick to movies and Oprah or something that doesn't make me want to die.

Anyways, Ispoke to my friend Andres last night, he sounded happy to hear from me and it was very nice to talk to him. I cannot wait til I see all of my friends, hopefully in December.

No comments: