Saturday, April 10, 2004

I just got back from Muleady's (sp?) after a fun night of beers and interesting conversation with Scott. I can honsestly say that life in the past few months has been really good and I have been meeting people and feeling a lot like my old self. I even decided to stay in Seattle for a while, and I say "even" becuase I was literally with my bags almost packed but fuck that... I can't live my live running away every time things get rough and i'm faced with problems. I'm a grown up now and whatever problems I have now will not go away until I take charge and face them head on and do something about it. I have decided to stop feeling sorry for myself and for what has happened. In the end, I was crying over something and somene that wasn't worth it.
So... life is alright and I ain't gonna die.

No comments: