Thursday, November 20, 2003

I went to sleep very early last night, about 9pm. I called my sister Mariana because I had heard she is sick (tonsil problems and low blood sugar) and she told me she's going to need shots for the next 8 months. I hope she gets better and that it doesn't develop into anything worrisome.
After hanging up with her I had a two hour conversation with Chris. It was really nice and I always feel like I can talk to him about anything. He told me about the new house him and Karina bought in VA and how nice it is and all the details of how the went about purchasing it, and all the improvements they are working on to have it as they want it. I'm really happy for him! It's crazy how this world is... who would've thought that we would end up being good friends:)

No comments: