Friday, December 17, 2004

10 things to 10 people in my life

  1. You would say that you and I had been together in many past lives and that we had found each other again in this one. It’s too bad that it was short-lived. I would’ve loved to spend the rest of my life next to you, but it’s better this way. No matter what happens, know that I’ll always love you and you can count on me.
  2. I wish you wouldn’t be so judgmental and such a poser. It’s almost unbearable to be around you and your messy thoughts.
  3. I love you so much, you are a big part of my life. I hope nothing but the best for you and I hope that one day you realize that you don’t need to settle for anything just for the sake of not being alone. I will miss you!
  4. You must stop doing what you’re doing. It’s not healthy. I hope that you wake up one day and realize that people will only be able to help you when you are open for it.
  5. You are the most interesting person I’ve met since I’ve been in Seattle. You are so talented, smart, empathetic and funny, among many other things. I miss hanging out with you and I hope that when I’m gone, you and I stay in touch. The day that you find what you are looking for, it will be winning lottery for her. I wish nothing but the best for you.
  6. You are a low life. I have no words for you. I hope that you can’t sleep some nights thinking about you did.
  7. I miss you! I think about you often and I look forward to the day when I see you again. I wish you hadn’t been so quick to label things the last times we saw each other, I was just having fun and learning about life. I hope that things in your life are going well and that you found what you were looking for. I will always think of you and smile.
  8. Yes. It is so true. We were never friends. Good riddance.
  9. Thanks for all the good advise and for knowing what I meant just from looking at me. Thanks for calling me out on my bullshit. If you were 20 years younger, I would so pursue you.
  10. Thank you so much for being there for me, at the precise moment I needed you. I will never forget you, the fact that you listened to me and that you let me borrow your shoes.

No comments: