Friday, July 09, 2004

Fahrenheit 9/11 and other things

I went to the movies last night to watch Fahrenheit 9/11 by Michael Moore. Excellent documentary with lots of information about, to my opinion, very well organized. I sat for almost three hours in awe and amazement. I’m not gonna sit here and go into my opinions about certain aspects of the movie, but I will say is that YOU should go see it.

This weekend will be a quiet one, I think. I don’t have any plans and will probably try to stay indoors watching movies or reading. I have been spending way too much money lately, so movies and books it is. Can’t wait!!

So, sometimes I go to bed after taking a shower late at night and every time I do that, I can’t wake up in the mornings. I think it might relax me too much. Ok, I’m blabbing. I’ll go for now.

No comments: