Friday, July 23, 2004

Celebration

I had a really nice birthday yesterday. I went home early and when I walked in, there were a lot of balloons and Annie’s gift to me in the living room. She gave me my favorite perfume (Amarige). A little while after, Joel arrived bringing me all kinds of awesome stuff. He gave me canvasaes to paint ( I had told him I wanted to start painting), an esol and acrylic paints and brushes. They also gave me a very cute card. Oh, and I can’t forget… They bought tickets for us to see The Cure at The Gorge Amphitheater in August!! How cool are my friends? Scott arrived a little later bringing me a very nice bottle of Vodka and cranberry juice. We showered and got ready and headed out to dinner.

They decided thay wanted to take me to Daniel’s Broiler. We had the best steaks EVER! Oh my god, I cannot even describe the food there, i'll just sday that each steak was almost 40 dollars and the whole dinner ended up being almost $300 dollars ( the only reason I mention this, even though I hate talking about how much things cost, is becuase my friends are way too cool).

 We also had drinks and Joel asked the piano man to sing "Spanish Eyes" for me, which he twisted it for "Bolivian Eyes". It was so sweet. We dropped Scott off at home and the three of us remaining went to my house were we decided to listen to music, draw with pastels and talk for a while. I’m so happy that they did all of that for me. It was very sweet and thoughtful of all of them.

Annie’s mom gets here today to stay for two weeks with us. It’ll be fun to have her. Oh, I was forgetting… when I got home, I went to my room and Karen and the girls had left me an autographed book with some drawings that the girls had made for me. They are now being displayed in my fridge. They are beautiful! I cannot wait till this weekend, when I can start messing around with my canvases. Thanks guys! I love you too. :)

No comments: