Monday, May 16, 2005

News

So I haven’t written here in a while and many things have happened. First of all let me just say that starting April 29th of 2005 I regained my single status (is that right?). I went to Seattle, presented myself in court, raised my hand and swore that the marriage was “irreparably broken”. It was an anti-climatic moment, filling out paperwork till the last minute and I happened to be the last one on the list. So there, it’s done. Irreperably broken.

I was in Seattle for four days and I did not see F. at all. It was my choice not to. I found it pointless to see each other. No words on that.

I did get to spend time with Annie, which was very cool. I miss her so much. I was also able to spend a few days in my old room relaxing and resting. That was definitely good.

I came back and jumped back into work and things are starting to settle for me here. I did have a pretty bad day this past Saturday, one of those dramatic it's-the-end-of-the-world days but I think it was my period or something because I feel fine now.

I talked to my parents and that was so great. I miss my family terribly and it really sucks that we are so far apart. I’m just glad that they are all doing fine and I’m grateful that I get to spend time with my sister here, everyday.

So Liza’s show is coming up May 26th! I told her I have not been this excited in forever and I can honestly say that is true. I hope Maribel can come to the show with me. I know for a fact she’ll enjoy it.

Ohhhh, man, talk about crazy news. Delma Lorena is pregnant! I cannot believe it still. I wish her nothing but the best. She said she wanted me to be the baby’s god mother, I was filled with love for her and feel its a great honor to be named godmother. I really love her so much but I’m worried about her going through this all alone in Madrid with no family or friends. Her boyfriend is an ass so I’ll be calling her much more often now just to make sure she doesn’t need anything and that things are going well.

Annie finally found a house! She said its beautiful and she’s really happy. I’m happy for her. It sucks that we have to be so far away, but such is life.

So those are the news in a nut shell. I’m sure I’m forgetting a lot of stuff but I have to get back to work now.

No comments: